Saturday 1 December 2012

What to say when a Girl asks 'Why Do You Love Me?'


What truly are the reasons, if summed up, that a guy falls for a girl:
- Her face (75 %)
- Her smartness (45 %)
- Availability (50 %)
- Hotness (85 %)
- Friendship (20 %)
- Your own state (40 %)
If these reasons are taken and told, they would sound like:

- I love you because you are so beautiful. 
- I love you because you are so smart. 
- I love you because you were available and I was looking for a girlfriend. 
- I love you because you are so hot. 
- I love you because we were such good friends. 
- I love you because I'd lost my entire savings in Gambling and felt broken and alone; and I needed someone, anyone in my life. 


Most of the reasons sound weird, but factually, majority of guys actually say these lines. 

Q. 1 - How is this different from what her ex-boyfriend might have said, and the thousand people who tell her this same thing everyday? 



Q. 2- Does she really want to hear this? 


The answers to both of these questions are negative and demand an improvement. So what do you say when a Girl asks you: Why do you Love me? 


1) Because I have never met such an awesome person in my life. 

Use lines such as:


- Very simply, you are awesome. 


Why do we become friends with people? Because they are awesome. Why do we fall in love with a person? Because they are awesomer than awesome; and that's you.


- You're the most awesome person I have met in my life. I love you not because of anything except for this fact. If I think for days, I wouldn't be able to come up with any person that is even close to being as awesome as you are.


- You're fun; you are such a great talker; you have such a beautiful mind; you're so different from other mean, stupid people; you're the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life; and quite simply, I didn't fall for you because you are incredibly beautiful or mind-blowingly out-of-my-league, I fell for you because you have no match. And I think I am the luckiest man to have you in my life. 

4 comments:

  1. My boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really loved him until i saw a post on the internet about Dr osofo, who helps people gain back their lost lover, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in such things but i decided to give him a try,I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me, he restored my relationship within 48 hours and my boyfriend was calling and begging to make up with me again, if you need help to repair your relationship or marriage problem. Here’s his contact, call/WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952, Email him osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAST AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO SETTLE YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS OF ALL KINDS email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903.
    Special thanks to a powerful spell caster Called Dr. Odion who brought my lost lover back with 48hours and since i contact him through email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903. my life has turn around for good, me and my husband are the best couple in world  since i contacted this man for help through email: odionspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347038832903. for fast response believe me that you will find happiness when this man for work you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DR SUNNY HELP ME TO FIX MY BROKEN MARRIAGE WITHIN 40 HOURS.
    Contact His Email:solutioncentre911@gmail.com

    Hello my name is Martha Keith, Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr Sunny, I was so confused and devastated when my Husband left me for another woman. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great love spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on my husband and just within 40hours my husband came back to me begging for my forgiveness. Dr Sunny released him to know how much i loved and wanted him back. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up Email him at {solutioncentre911@gmail.com}   or via his whats-app: +2349056393169 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: manifestspellcast@ gmail. com manifestspellcast.wordpress.com
    WhatsApp:+1 604 901 9747

    ReplyDelete