How do I talk to a girl on the phone? Is that a problem to you? The conversation that you have on the phone can be divided into two parts:
1) How good a listener you are
2) How good a speaker you are
What are the dead ends in a phone conversation?
- 'So, what else',
- 'hmm, what's going on in your life?' (after you have asked that once already)
- The awkward silence during which you both take time to breathe.
Such things are also the dead ends when you are chatting with a girl. Guys, mostly, start asking the girl to ask them anything, which shows that you are very boring.
The first part of a conversation starts with the guy.
- You have to talk first.
- You have to entertain her first.
- You have to get as many topics to talk as you can. Don't expect her to pop out with some new topic; she might, but it's your job.
- You have to be as quick as you can with your thinking and wit.
- Crack good jokes.
- The more she laughs, the more she is enjoying the conversation.
- So make sure you make her laugh from time to time.
- Crack dirty jokes if you want to, but always make yourself or any of your friend the target of those jokes, and not her.
- You are the one who changes the conversation.
- Select and choose wisely how much time you have to give to one topic.
Note: Don't stick to one topic for too long or else the conversation will become about that given topic only.
For example, you are talking about some Sitcom, don't just keep talking about it for hours, because it's your favorite sitcom or Television show. Talk about it for maximum 10 minutes.
- Talk about her life as much as you can.
- Keep pushing her to tell you about her life as much as you can. Girls reveal a lot if being pushed, because they have a tendency to share and talk about their lives.
- Don't hesitate in asking anything. (exceptions are always there).
For example - if you want to know deeper, more complex stuff about her past relationship, don't think that it's crossing the line. That's what every guy thinks and stops himself at. On the contrary, women share excessively when directly asked.
- Keep assuring her every time after she reveals an embarrassing truth or anecdote from her past. Tell her that it's alright, or that it's good that she is letting stuff out, and similar stuff.
- Like I said, don't just be a listener but also a talker.
- Create a warm aura and make her feel that she can trust you with everything because you are mature and understand her situation.